Youth Co-Ed Soccer
REGISTRATION LINKS will be here on Sunday, June 25th but Registration does not open until June 26th. Please make sure you register your child in the correct age division.
PRE K/K REGISTER HERE link will open at 9 am on June 26th .
1/2ND GRADE REGISTER HERE link will open at 9:15 am on June 26th
3/4TH GRADE REGISTER HERE link will open at 9:30 am on June 26th
5/6TH GRADE REGISTER HERE link will open at 9:45 am on June 26th
Registration cost is $58 per player. Registration is open until July 24th or when the league/division is full whichever occurs first.
We are super excited to offer co-ed youth soccer again this fall. This program will be for youth in Pre K (age 4 by September 1, 2023) grade to 6th grade (as of September 5, 2023).
Our divisions shall include no less than 4 teams; should a division not get enough participants for 4 teams, we will cancel that division and refund those fees.
Practices for Pre K through 6th grade will be on Monday nights (coaches set practice times).
Divisions shall be as follows (game times are subject to change, only if necessary and notice will be given):
- Pre K & K - All games will be at 11:30 am on Saturdays on Field #1
- 1st and 2nd - Games will either be at 9 am or 10 am on Field #1
- 3rd and 4th - Games will either be at 9 am or 10 am on Field #2
- 5th and 6th Grade - Games will be at 10 am on Field #2
Our season will start on Tuesday, August 29th. Practices will on Tuesday nights. Practice times will be set by the coaches. Games will be on Saturdays. There will only be one practice a week and one game a week.
Important dates to remember:
- Parent Meeting – Sunday, August 27th at 6 pm in the Courts
- First night of Practice - Tuesday, August 29th - The Fields
- Picture Day – Saturday, September 9th- The Courts @ Real Life
- First Games – Saturday, September 16th – The Fields
- Tuesday NIGHT under the Lights Games - Monday, October 16th - Game times will be 5:15, 6:15 and 7:15 games
- Final Games of the Season (Cereal Cup Games - every team plays) – Monday, October 21st– The Fields
*Items needed for soccer - shin guards (that can be covered by socks), comfortable shorts/pants for practices and games, personal water ball and athletic shoes.
** Optional equipment - cleats (non metal) and a soccer ball (Pre K through 2nd Grade - ball size is 3; 3rd/4th grade is ball size 4; and 5th grade and older is ball size 5).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org