Youth Co-Ed Soccer
PRE K/K DIVISION is FULL - Waitlist is FULL. If spots become available the link will become live again.
1st/2nd DIVISION is FULL - Waitlist started. Please register HERE for the waitlist.
3/4th DIVISION is FULL - Waitlist started. Please register HERE for the waitlist.
5/6th DIVISION is FULL - Waitlist started. Please register HERE for the waitlist.
Registration cost is $54 per player. Registration is open until July 25th or when the league/division is full whichever occurs first.
We are super excited to offer co-ed youth soccer again this Fall. This program will be for youth in Pre K (age 4 by September 1, 2022) grade to 6th grade (as of September 6, 2022).
Our divisions shall include no less than 4 teams and no more than 6 teams. Should a division not get enough participants for 4 teams, we will cancel that division and refund those fees.
Practices for Pre K through 6th grade will be on Tuesday nights (coaches set practice times).
Divisions shall be as follows (game times are subject to change, only if necessary and notice will be given):
- Pre K & K - All games will be at 11:15 am on Saturdays on Field #2
- 1st and 2nd - Games will either be at 9 am or 10 am on Field #1
- 3rd and 4th - Games will either be at 9 am or 10 am on Field #2
- 5th and 6th Grade - Games will be at 10 am on Field #2
Our season will start on Tuesday, August 30th. Practices will on Tuesday nights. Practice times will be set by the coaches. Games will be on Saturdays. There will only be one practice a week and one game a week.
Important dates to remember:
- Parent Meeting and Coach/Player Meet n Greet – Sunday, August 28th @ 7 pm at Real Life Ministries exact location will be announced.
- Picture Day – Saturday, September 10th- The Courts @ Real Life
- First Games – Saturday, September 17th – The Fields
- 5th games of the season on Tuesday night (under the lights), October 11th.
- Final Games of the Season – Saturday, October 15th– The Fields
*Items needed for soccer - shin guards (that can be covered by socks), comfortable shorts/pants for practices and games, personal water ball and athletic shoes.
** Optional equipment - cleats (non metal) and a soccer ball (Pre K through 2nd Grade - ball size is 3; 3rd/4th grade is ball size 4; and 5th grade and older is ball size 5).
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com